I have been trying to find out how many Z3 were made in Pistatio,

Vic Godding

I have one made in 2001 it is a 3 litre with M packs, it has power hood, heated leather seats, Power seats, 25% limited slip diff, DSC wood veneer centra consul Crome pack and lots more. I have not seen another with the same spec and colour.

Last edited:

NZ00Z3

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
New Zealand Zeds
Model of Z
3.0L, 2.0L Z3 Roadsters
VIN LL33438 is of very similar spec, so there are at lest 2. It lives in the South Island, New Zealand.

BMW does not have a publicly searchable database on what colour or specs where produced. To create one, you have to search through the range of VIN numbers and build it yourself. The USA Z3M coupe crowd did just that and know the rarity of a cars spec or otherwise.

Sometimes there is a limited run on a spec such as the Mora Edition Z3. There was some clues in the build spec on how many where made. That was how I narrowed it down to 80 Mora Z3's sold in the UK.

Good luck with your search.

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive

AleNod

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 E89 20i sdrive roadster
Car colour is easy, on Android at least there is a 'How rare is my car' app, which is also accessible through:

Just tap the rarity button . . .

Welcome btw !

Mr H

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Roadster 3.0i
:welcome:

Mr H

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Roadster 3.0i
Car colour is easy, on Android at least there is a 'How rare is my car' app, which is also accessible through:

Just tap the rarity button . . .

Welcome btw !
According to that website, there is only 1 Z3 Roadster on the road!!! Mind you there is also 1 with a 4748cc engine and another that is electric - there must be some really weird V5 entries out there??

Last edited: